Main Forum

Donor Perks?

4 replies
Votes:
Donor
I was thinking about donating to the Server, although I was wondering if there is any perks that I will be given if to me if I do.

like other servers have like access to /fly for example.

anyway just a thought!
Posted Oct 26, 16 · OP
Votes:
+1
Admins
I suppose I could come up with something for that. I should maybe setup and link the website user tags with the server somehow aswell. There is a way. I will talk with Rene and see what he thinks about it.
RazorskillsForumSig2.png

Skype: Razors140 | Raptr: Razorskills | Steam : a51brian4 | Xfire: brian147 | PSN: brian140 | Xbox: Razorskills
Posted Oct 26, 16
Votes:
Donor
I was Thinking of access to a command or ingame items like Ender Lilies XD XD XD. or a chat tag it good too but I still wouldn't like some ingame thing if possible. because I would get any recognition for a chat tag on a somewhat private server DERRR :)
Posted Oct 26, 16 · OP · Last edited Oct 26, 16
Votes:
+1
Admins
So far I've made it automatically give someone a donor rank if they donate 30 days or more, or equivalent in a straight donation. Then a Donor+ for 90 days or more, or equivalent amount in donation. I'm pretty sure all past donations will stack, I will have to confirm that at some point. Each rank currently only changes the color of your name on the forums from plain white to: Donor - Yellow with yellow sparkles. And Donor+ - Deep Orange with Orange Sparkles.

I can automate it to rank someone up in minecraft automatically aswell. I will do the minecraft perks at another time. Not really sure what all I will add. But so far I am thinking, each rank gives you another home you can set. But first I need to finish a game plan. Il post any updates on what I change here I suppose.
RazorskillsForumSig2.png

Skype: Razors140 | Raptr: Razorskills | Steam : a51brian4 | Xfire: brian147 | PSN: brian140 | Xbox: Razorskills
Posted Oct 27, 16 · Last edited Oct 27, 16
Votes:
Donor
This is awesome thanks for the changes :)

I look forward to future updates
Posted Oct 27, 16 · OP
Top Posters
17 Posts
3 Posts
2 Posts
1 Posts
NoticeNotices